Web Site Terms And Conditions Of Use
- Visiting www.nicolettamatrone.com implies acceptance of the procedures described in the Information regarding Privacy. Nicoletta Matrone as personal data controller in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Regulation on Data Protection (“GDPR”), in compliance with obligations as articulated by the legislation for the protection of privacy, hereby wishes to inform you in advance, the use of your personal data and your rights as follows:
- OWNER AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE PARTIES Data controller is Nicoletta Matrone
- PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO TREATMENT Personal data obtained from sent work application with curriculum vitae via the website – this information will be kept for 3 years from the last edited profile. The same company will make sure to send before the date, an email reminding you to update your profile.
- PURPOSE, LEGAL OR MANDATORY NATURE AND/OR OPTIONAL TREATMENT OF DATA Primary function: data is collected for the selection of suitable candidates for positions required. Legal function: the interested party has given consent for the processing of his/her personal information for the use as indicated above. The person in question must provide personal data. If the interested party should not comply, his/her resume/curriculum vitae shall not be taken into consideration.
- RECEIVER For the exclusive purposes as indicated above, personal data will be disclosed, in addition to specific competent staff members, to only appointed external collaborators who may access the data made available to them and managed by the controller.
- DATA TRANSFER Personal Data will not be granted or transferred to Recipients outside the European Union and the UK.
- DATA PRESERVATION All personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, pertinence and proportionality, including that data retrieved via email and/or online, in such a way deemed strictly necessary to carry out the functions described above. In any case, personal data will only be kept for a period of time deemed necessary to carry out the functions described above. Personal data which is not needed or does not need to kept as requested by law, in respects to the previously mentioned purposes, will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the collected information are configured, from the outset to minimize the use of data.
- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES Remember, interested parties have the right to access their data at any time. All requests should be addressed to our responding treatment manager. Use the contact information following: firstname.lastname@example.org. Similar action made be taken with regard to the processing in question: Personal information, access to such data, data correction, cancellation of data, processing restrictions, data portability, raise a complaint to supervisory authorities, withdrawal consent (any withdrawals will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal).
- Which personal information of clients is gathered? The personal information we receive from our clients help us to personalise and continually improve your purchases on the website. We use such information in particular for the processing of orders, supplying products and services processing payments, communicating with you regarding orders, products and services and promotional offers, updating our records, and generally managing your account, showing content such as wish lists and client reviews and advising of products which may be of interest to you. We use this information to improve our on-line store and our website, to prevent and expose fraud or abuse that is damaging to our website and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistic or other activity on our behalf.
- Personal data that is gathered automatically? We receive and store some categories of personal data each time you interact with us. Personal data you have provided. We receive and store any information you input in our website or that you provide in any other way. You can choose to not provide any data but in this case you may not be able to benefit from parts of our service. We use the information you provide to respond to your needs and enquiries, to personalise our suggestions for you, improve our on-line services and our communications with you. E-mail communications. In order to monitor our email communications, we occasionally ask for confirmation of receipt of an email. If you do not wish to receive emails or any other post from us, you may review your set up of newsletters and preference for notifications. Personal data that is gathered automatically. We receive and store some categories of personal data each time you interact with us.
- Personal data you have provided We receive and store any information you input in our website or that you provide in any other way. You can choose to not provide any data but in this case you may not be able to benefit from parts of our service. We use the information you provide to respond to your needs and enquiries, to personalise our suggestions for you, improve our on-line services and our communications with you.
- E-mail communications In order to monitor our email communications, we occasionally ask for confirmation of receipt of an email. If you do not wish to receive emails or any other post from us, you may review your set up of newsletters and preference for notifications.
- Personal information received from other sources We may receive your personal details from other sources and add them to information relating to your account.
- Third parties providing services.Occasionally we use other companies and people who carry out activities on our behalf. For example, data analysis, marketing assistance, providing results to clients, providing results to research and links, payments by credit card and service to our client base. These suppliers have access to the personal information necessary for the carrying out of their duties. We guarantee that these people or organisations cannot use such data and information for other purposes and are also required to store personal data in compliance with this Information provided on Privacy and in accordance with the laws governing protection of data and information.
- With your agreement. In cases that are different to those described above, you will be informed each time your personal data is passed to third parties and you will be able to choose whether or not to communicate said personal data to third parties. Each time personal data is passed to companies, organisations or institutions with head offices outside the European Community and UK, we will ensure the information is passed on in accordance with this Information on Privacy and in accordance with the laws governing communication of data to third parties as indicated above
Ad choices for mobile applications
If you are accessing though the web browser on your mobile device, you should follow the instructions above. However, mobile applications use different technologies to recognise your device. To opt out of your app usage data being used to target advertising within apps you should follow the instructions below.
Ad choices for mobile applications
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising.
2. Turn on Limit Ad Tracking.
Visit the Apple support page for more information.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Google in the Accounts section.
3. Select Ads in the Privacy section.
4. Tick Opt out of interest based ads.
Visit the Google support page for more information.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on Privacy.
3. Tap on Advertising ID, and turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps
Visit the Microsoft support page for more information.
Analytics and customisation cookies:These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Websites for you. Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/).
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Google Advertising (https://policies.google.com/technologies/types).
Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
- Facebook cookies and privacy: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram cookies and privacy: https://help.instagram.com/policies/cookies
- Twitter cookies and privacy: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies